Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Kubernauts, great ideas have a way of becoming great solutions for humans very fast, bringing passion to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We work with the most respected companies and innovative engineering teams in the industry to build cutting-edge, open-source cloud technologies. Joining us means to get involved in open-source communities. We're active in organizing community events through our Kubernauts Worldwide Meetup, KubeCologne Conference and we'd like to be part of the whole journey togehter with you.
We are looking for you to join our team as a Kubernetes Platform Engineer, DevOps SRE Solution Architect or Kubernetes Trainer in a challenging and multicultural work environment in Cologne or Berlin or remotely from Bangalore for TK8 development.
You don't need to have a PhD to know all of these, but you ...
- ... should love working with people and sharing your knowledge with your peers and be extremely knowledgeable in the Cloud-Native field
- ... already have some experience operating Kubernetes clusters for development and production
- ... have very good English skills, German is a plus
- ... love to work tightly with our customers, understand and capture their requirements
- ... can design and build distributed systems
- ... can contribute and fix bugs in upstream Kubernetes
- ... have good knowledge in CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI/CD, Argo CD, Jenkins, etc..
- ... have scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Python, Golang)
- ... have interest to work on various kubernaust projects on github like TK8
- ... have interest to dive into OpenShift, Rancher or kubeadm made vanilla Kubernetes
- ... have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, DO)
- ... love to work with your fellow engineers and the community to make the world a better place
- ... can review technical training programs according to our community requirements
- ... can prepare training schedules, classroom agenda and training materials, such as presentations, worksheets and so on
- ... can perform training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
We are not perfect yet, but we ...
- ... love to learn together with you
- ... love our Kommunity
- ... offer yearly profit sharing program
- ... offer HomeOffice / flexible working hours
- ... offer 2 free conference tickets yearly
- ... are visionary and provide inovative start-up atmosphere
- ... are open
- ... are Kubernauts
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your resume to [email protected] using the “Working at Kubernauts” subject.