We are looking for you to join our team as a Kubernetes Engineer, DevOps SRE Solution Architect or Kubernetes Trainer.
You should love working with people and sharing your knowledge with your peers and be extremely knowledgeable in the Cloud-Native field.
Some of your responsibilities might be:
- Working with the Kommunity (a must have)
- Work tightly with our customers, understand and capture their requirements
- Design and build distributed systems
- Contribute and fix bugs in upstream Kubernetes
- Having interest to work on TK8
- Having interest to dive into OpenShift and Rancher
- Work with your fellow engineers and the community to make the world a better place
- Create and review technical training programs according to our community requirements
- Prepare training schedules, classroom agenda and training materials, such as presentations, worksheets and so on.
- Develop course content according to objectives
- Perform training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
Please send your resume to [email protected] using the “Working at Kubernauts” subject.