At Kubernauts, great ideas have a way of becoming great solutions for humans very fast, bringing passion to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We work with the most respected companies and innovative engineering teams in the industry to build cutting-edge, open-source cloud technologies. Joining us means to get involved in open-source communities. We're active in organizing community events through our worldwide meetups and we'd like to be part of the whole journey togehter with you.
Your role and responsibilities includes the following:
- We’re looking for a self learner always willing to step out her/his comfort zone to become better. An upright individual, ready to write the first and many chapters of the TK8 story with us.
- Architecture, implementation and maintenance of TK8 to build server clusters, API and microservices, including critical production environments in the hybrid cloud.
- Ensure the availability, performance and scalability of applications in respect of proven design and architecture best practices.
- Design and execute Scalability strategies that ensure the scalability and the elasticity of the infrastructure.
- Manage a portfolio of Softwares, their Development Life Cycle and optimize their Continuous Integration and Delivery workflows (CI/CD).
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience developing at an enterprise level.
- A 50-50 mix between Software Development and System Administration experience.
- Proficiency in Go, Node.js, Python or Java.
- Modern DevOps mindset using best of breed open source and leading Infrastructure as Code SCM tools, for example, Terraform and Ansible.
- Hands on experience in administering high availability and high performance environments, as well as managing large-scale deployments of traffic-heavy applications.
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes and their corresponding provider management services (Amazon ECS / EKS, Google Container Engine, Azure Container Service...).
- A strong ability to design and execute cutting edge System Testing strategies (smoke tests, performance/load tests, regression tests, capacity tests).
- Excellent understanding of Scalability processes and techniques.
- Proven ability to work remotely with teams of various sizes in same/different timezones, from anywhere and still remain highly motivated, productive, and organized.
- Excellent English or German communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation. Great email and Instant Messaging (Slack) proficiency.
What we offer:
- Yearly profit sharing program
- Jobticket / Bahncard 100
- Homeoffice / flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fruits in office
- Team lunch once a month
- 2 free conference tickets yearly
- Free certification trainings