A 2 Day (advanced) Practical Kubernetes Online Training for DevOps professionals and those who'd like to learn about running K8s in production.
Location: Online via Zoom Private Meeting Room
Begin: March 1st, 2021, 9:00 am
End: March 2nd, 2021, 17:00 pm
Registration Fee for 2 Day Instructor Led Trainings:
Number of students:
The number of seats is limited to 6.
You'll learn about:
- What does Kubernetes do?
- Which Kubernetes?
- What is OpenShift?
- What is Rancher?
- Kubernetes on vSphere (Kubeadm vs. Tanzu)
- HA'ed Kubernetes deployments with upstream Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher Kubernetes Engine or K3s
- Deploy EKS and AKS with Terraform, EKSCTL or Pulumi and make them production ready with DevOps / GitOps principles
- Moving from Docker to Containerd or CRI-O?
- Kubernetes tooling, helpers and plugins
- Kubernetes Architecture and Concepts
- Kubernetes API Groups
- Pods, create, supervise and manage them manually
- Multiple replication controllers, schedulers and when to use them
- Services, ingress controllers, ingress and load balancers
- Config-Maps, Secrets and Cert-Manager
- Ephemeral volumes, persistent volumes, provisioners and storage classes
- Security best practices
- Monitoring and logging and get deep insights about Thanos and how to build a Central Monitoring Cluster
- How to proactively avoid issues before they occur (anomaly detection)
- Statefulsets and best practices to run stateful applications in production
- Deploy and use the Vault Operator
- Build customized service and application catalogs
- Backup & Recovery
- Kubernetes best practices for production environments
- Troubleshooting Workflow
- Key Enterprise Kubernetes Requirements
- Tips & Tricks